Any changes it may make to its Policies in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to readers/stakeholders by email.
Use of this Website
- contains information for personal use only and must not be reproduced by/on any other website, or for commercial gain
- is for information only
So far as is permissible by law The CyberHub Trust does not accept liability to any person relating to the use of any information on this website.
The CyberHub Trust must approve links to the site prior to their creation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and/or requests.
Copyright and Trademarks
The CyberHub Trust owns the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) to any material used on this site, including text, video, photographs and pictures. Unauthorised use, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without prior consent, is prohibited.
The names, logos and all related design marks, slogans, product and service names are the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of The CyberHub Trust and must not be used without consent.
For any queries or complaints about these Terms and Conditions, please email The CyberHub Trust at: email@example.com.
The CyberHub Trust has a strict policy to not respond to and to immediately remove any postings on its social media platforms, blogs and/or website, that:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, or offensive
- infringe any copyrights, database rights, trademarks or other Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights of any other person likely to deceive any other person
- contain any material which constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law
- are made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality
- are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person
- are likely to disrupt the Trust’s service in any way
- give the impression that it/they emanate from the Trust where this is not the case
- advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, for example copyright, trademark infringement, or computer misuse
- put any person or organisation at risk of cyber crime
All designs and/or photographic images on this website:
- have been created by The CyberHub Trust
- are taken from its SOCs and/or colleges; or
- are provided by the Trust’s Partners or Sponsors
No images should be recreated or used without prior permission from Trust. For more information, or to request access to these images, please email The CyberHub Trust at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
All content is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
Under no circumstances shall The CyberHub Trust and its respective affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or any social media channels.
This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if The CyberHub Trust or its respective affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Trust and its respective affiliates' liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by U.K. law.